Monday, September 3, 2012

DIY: Vanity Mirror and Lights

Ive searched high and low on the internet for a vanity table set that I have always dreamed of having. Unfortunatley they are so darn expensive!! They range from $500 and up! OH NO I decided to make my own. Now there are many different ways to make a vanity set but im going to show you MY version for under $200. Sounds like a sweet deal right? I know of girls who have done it for under 150 and some even under 100! But of course this all depends on the size. I chose to go big as far as my mirror and lights so here is my rendition and I hope you like it or can learn to improvise your own version. Also is a link to my youtube tutorial on how I set up the light fixture. ENJOY!
IKEA Ekby Alex Drawer Shelf $54.99
LOWES Style 48"H x 36"W Mirror with Polished Edges $46.97
HOME DEPOT Hampton Bay 8 Light Bath Bar $30x2
HOME DEPOT 6ft Cord Snap in Socket $5.97x2
Total: $173.



3 comments:

  1. WOW! That looks great! Looks even better then the one they sell! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post about vanity morror. Thank for share it here! read my vanity mirror reviews

    ReplyDelete